Monday 29 December 2014

Thankful!




Year 2014 is coming to a close already!

I started this year in high hopes and made it a year of gratitude. I said to my self, "I would count my blessings and name them one by one."
I thank God for the gift of life,
... for good health of mind and body
... for my family; the best husband, adorable children
... for good friends and loved ones
... for providence; Clothe, food, shelter
... for inspiration, motivation and life's experiences
... for God's favour, mercies and unending love
... for everything

This year also hit me with a great loss. I chose not to count this as loss. but I am grateful to God for He says that we should be thankful in ALL things.

In all, I am grateful to God for 2014 and I look forward to a better year 2015.

I wish everyone a Happy new year in advance and pray that year 2015 would be a year where visions would be made clear, decisions made, actions taken, miracles received, hope restored and dreams would be fulfilled.

To a prosperous year ahead...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment